Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Visual Science Lab–Gone?

Kirk Tuck of the Visual Science Lab Blog has signed off or, perhaps better said, blogged off.  He gives his reasons in a final post but I suspect he is simply burned out.  Kirk is a very prolific writer and it seemed that he posted a new entry every day – sometimes more than one.  I usually checked Visual Science Lab every day and included it in my list here of “Blogs I Like”. 

Then again, perhaps Kirk will not be gone very long.  Already he has been invited to be an occasional author for The Online Photographer and readily accepted the offer.  I hope so.

In the meantime, I’ll leave the link to Visual Science Lab here as a blog that I like.  Apparently it will remain online for some time and contains much good information and food for thought. 

Best wishes to Kirk Tuck (and hurry up with the next book!).

No comments: